A shocking incident in a Las Vegas courtroom saw a convicted felon attack Judge Mary Kay Holthus just before sentencing. This post provides a concise and factual summary of the events and relevant keywords for your blog.
- Attack occurred on Wednesday in Clark County District Court.
- 30-year-old Deobra Redden, denied probation, leapt over the judge’s bench.
- Video shows Redden tackling and punching the judge and court personnel.
- Judge and a court marshal injured, Redden in custody.
- Redden faces additional charges for assault and intimidation.